I feel like a sigh is nearly all I need to write. A sigh sums it up. It is everything.
|No, I didn't actually do this one. It's near Lewis' birthplace.|
- I wish I was in Narnia.
- I wish I was Narnian.
- I wish I was a Pevensie, except Susan of course. Does the girl know the meaning of awesomeness? I don't think so.
- I have totally been bemused and bewildered by lamposts ever since reading it.
- I'm pretty sure some future child of mine (no, no, not yet or even soon) will be enamored with this world and I will turn their bedroom into a mural of dedication.
- Nope, scratch that last. I'm turning my future writing office into a mural of dedication to Narnia.
- I'm going to have a panic attack if they don't make any more Narnia movies
- I'm already re-reading them.
- I'm mesmerized by C.S. Lewis and his relationship with J.R.R. Tolkein.
- I want to write with description like Lewis did.
- I want a world that's alive for my readers.
- I will sit and stare out my window, no matter the season, take away all the complications of this world and let my imagination run wild with centaurs, giants, dwarfs, and fawns.